Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's Christmas in July!

There's a lovely review of The Christmas Village over at Gigi McAllister's 

Very grateful for such a great review that captures the essence of the book 
without giving too much away.
Gigi is a reading teacher, so I'm delighted at her warm review of my book.


ON SALE

for summer reading on Amazon. 

The Kindle version of The Christmas Village is currently only 99 cents! 

Here is the link to the review: The Late Bloomer's Book Blog



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great review! I love the premise of your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick . I guess I always wanted to disappear into one of those pretty little villages myself :)

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful, Melissa! I'll go read it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!