Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

(ANOTHER) MOVING DAY

Today we move almost everything else out of the Tiny Little Unit and into the Storage Bunker, or the smaller Storage Bunker Annex. By tonight, we'll have just two beach chairs to sit in, our TV, a couple of lamps and air mattrasses for sleeping upon, here at   the Tiny Little Unit.  Since it's a busy day, I'll direct you over to the hubby's blog post at RVPainter -  he's written a cute post that will give you an idea of what our day will be like.

I will post pictures of us sitting in our beach chairs in our living room tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Melissa, . . . it's all happening! I remember so well, my moving from Minnesota to Missouri almost three years ago. When I got here all I had was a card table and a chair, a teapot and some tea bags, and most importantly, Eliza Doolittle, the cat with whom I'd lived for over twenty years.

    Good luck! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's actually something quite liberating about it isn't there?? When we moved to Scottsdale AZ 12 years ago, we were in our house with no furniture except a TV and beach chairs in the living room, and air mattrasses to sleep on. And we're leaving the southwest just the same way!

      Delete
  2. I remember sitting on a couple of rolled up duvets while we were waiting for a sofa - by the time the sofa arrived, I kind of preferred the duvets! Enjoying your blog! L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, have to say I rather like the air mattrasses! They're especially nice if you put one atop the other!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the beginning of your new journey. My husband & I lived in a 16 ft. travel trailer for three months. It was wonderful and so simple. Can't wait to hear your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!