Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Under the Tiki Hut

I'm the Under the Tiki Hut guest poster today! If you haven't visited Carol Kilgore's fun Tiki Hut blog, you must! I mean, who doesn't want to be under a Tiki Hut at this time of year? Especially after Monday's snowy snafus, and yesterday's frigid temps? We're talking 7 degrees here in Santa Fe yesterday - that's unheard of! But you heard it here!

Every Wednesday,Carol invites a writer to be the guest blogger, and you have to write A) From the perspective of a character from your book and B) the character has to be under the Tiki Hut on a beach and C) at this time of year you have to bring the holidays into your story!

So hop on over, because my main character from The Christmas Village, young Jamie Reynolds, is Under the Tiki Hut today!


Jamie was under th Tiki Hut a minute ago ... better pop over
to Carol Kilgore's blog and find out where he went!!

5 comments:

  1. I love Under the Tiki Hut! I will be over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    I think the weather on the East and West coasts are reversed ... We were in the 50s yesterday, near 60 here in New England! Send along some snow for a White Christmas please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what everyone's telling me! The world has turned upside down....Okay - I'll try to conjure up some snow for you - nothing like a New England white Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We warmed into the 50's today. Welcome, welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally - I think we were still in the 30's. But the sun was strong and I took a walk - the cold air felt good with the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!