Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

SUMMER BOOK SALE!

Hi Everyone!

My books are ON SALE on AMAZON for the SUMMER!

THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE ON KINDLE IS ONLY 99 CENTS AND THE PAPERBACK IS JUST $8.99!


RETURN TO CANTERBURY IS $3.99 ON KINDLE AND ONLY $10.99 FOR THE PAPERBACK!



Librarians tell me that kids love books with a Christmas backdrop at any time of year. Now is a great time to read The Christmas Village, because the sequel, Return to Canterbury, takes place over the Fourth of July.

Make it a great summer of reading!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Melissa, the way your promote your two books inspires me. When "A Cat's Life: Dulcy's Story" was first published in October 1992, I was twenty-two years younger and I, too, had the energy and the creative ideas to promote as you do. But somehow that got lost in the last 22 years and so I haven't promoted "A Cat's Legacy" at all. And of course, the book hasn't sold well. Please send me some of your delight! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee! Well I suffer from promotion fatigue as well... I promoted Return to Canterbury but not as much or as well as The Christmas Village. I was just so glad to have it written and out. I've focused more on trying to get reviews. But I'm a bit worn out from it, so small things like this are what I can manage. I will likely gear up to promote the books together in the fall for Christmas. And I'll have to remind people how wonderful your books are - I loved them both.

      Delete

Talk to me!